The aim of this module is to empower Primary educators in the use of digital tools for teaching and learning.
By the end of this module trainees should be able to:
- Use the appropriate pedagogical approaches relevant to the use of technology.
- Demonstrate skills to act as facilitators for teaching with technology.
- Identify, evaluate and share digital resources to be used as teaching aids.
- Plan for teaching and learning with technology.
- Assess teaching and learning in a digital classroom.
- Demonstrate skills to engage in a community of practice.